Bobby has enjoyed doing lectures for the Boys Athletic Union and in the workplace for various companies in sports medicine and in the workplace.
Before becoming an educator, he worked in a physical therapy setting as an athletic trainer learning various rehabilitation techniques with physical therapists. His passion is injury prevention and assessing injuries.
Athletic training duties have been with Des Moines metro high schools, semi-pro sports teams, Olympic teams, rodeo and with the industrial athlete.
He has traveled to Russia several times and other European countries to assist athletes every year for the last 10 years in the areas of wellness and sports medicine.
* C0-Owner Peak Performance Prospects (2018-Present)
* Director of Player Development Peak Performance (2015-Present)
* Peak Spring Coach - Central Iowa (2015-Present)
* Peak Fall Coach - Central Iowa (2015- Present)
* Peak College Summer Head Coach (2018-Present)
* Woodward-Granger HS Head Coach 2011-Present
* 2017 WCAC Coach of the Year
* 2015 IAHSBCA Small Schools West All-Star Coach
* 2015 Team USA Baseball Coach - Dominican Republic
* 2014-2015 USA Baseball 17U Great Lakes Region Coach
* Dowling Catholic Asst Coach 2008-2010
* William Penn University Asst Coach 2004-2006
* Oskaloosa HS Asst Coach 2005
* Attended William Penn Univeristy 1999-2003
* Attended Upper Iowa University 1998-1999
* Attended Eddyville-Blakesburg HS 1994-1998
* 2015 - Present Peak Coach
* 2015 - Present Head Assistant Coach Woodward-Granger HS
Peak Spring Coach (2017-Present)
Peak Fall Coach (2017-Present)
Peak Spring Coach (2016-Present)
Peak Fall Coach (2015-Present)